july art, craft and design events in cincinnati
Summer festival season is in full swing! If you’re looking for things to do in Cincinnati, these are the art, craft and design events that you need to know about.
- Art on Vine: This monthly OTR art market is downtown on Fountain Square on Sunday, July 5.
- One Night One Craft: State Embroidery: ($) Make a wallworthy sampler with Purple Hippo Stitches at the Contemporary Arts Center on Wednesday, July 8.
- All Star Market: The City Flea celebrates the All-Star Baseball game with a special market in Washington Park on Saturday, July 11.
- Second Sunday on Main: Everybody’s taking it to the streets for this OTR outdoor market on Sunday, July 12.
- One Night One Craft: Rope Coil Weaving: ($) Learn how to make a basket at the Contemporary Arts Center on Wednesday, July 15.
- City Flea: And the flea is back to Washington Square Park on Saturday, July 25.
- OFF Market: Shop your way around Oakley Square on Saturday, July 25.
PS: We’ll be updating our site with information about our big holiday show in November shortly, and the application for vendors will be open in mid-July! Stay tuned.