june art, craft and design events in cincinnati
There are so many things to do in Cincinnati this month, it’s practically criminal to stay inside! Here’s our monthly roundup of art, design and craft events:
- One Night One Craft: Tassel Jewelry ($): Learn how to make your own tassels at the Contemporary Arts Center on Wednesday, June 3.
- Incline District Street Fair: Head over to the West Side for this festival in Price Hill on Saturday, June 6.
- Art on Vine: This monthly market moves downtown to Fountain Square for the first time on Sunday, June 7.
- One Night One Craft: Inspired Sketchbooks and Doodling ($): Learn how to make a sketchbook at the CAC on Wednesday, June 10.
- Second Sunday on Main: Everybody’s taking it to the streets for this OTR outdoor market on Sunday, June 14. And be sure to stop by Lucca Laser Workshop’s new store!
- One Night One Craft PLUS: Beer Crafts and Craft Beer ($): Create a wooden beer caddie at the CAC on Wednesday, June 17.
- Pop-Up Lounge ($): Chill at the American Sign Museum with some good cocktails on Friday, June 19.
- One Night One Craft PLUS: MacGyver Printing ($): Learn how to do truly DIY printing at the CAC on Wednesday, June 24.
- City Flea: You know where to be on Saturday, June 20: Washington Park in OTR.
- OFF Market: Shop your way around Oakley Square on Saturday, June 27.
PS: We’ll be updating our site with information about our holiday show shortly, and the application for vendors will be open in mid-July! Stay tuned.