may art, craft + design events in cincinnati
So many reasons to be out and about this month! This is our list of things to do in Cincinnati for May:
- Spring Pottery Fair: The Clay Alliance takes its makers to the street in East Walnut Hills on Saturday, May 2.
- Cincinnati Cooks ($): Talk about the local food revolution at the Mercantile Library downtown on Monday, May 4.
- Drink and Draw: Join Rock Paper Scissors at Collective CAC to have a beer and get artsy on Wednesday, May 6.
- Glass Lab: Learn about glass cutting systems at Brazee Street Studios on Thursday, May 7.
- Gone in Sixty Seconds: Core Clay is selling not-quite-perfect pieces in Walnut Hills on Saturday, May 9.
- Spring Fiesta Pottery Sale: Shop ceramics at Funke Fired Arts on Saturday, May 9.
- Makerspace: Super Hero Tech: Power up some gear fit for a super hero at theContemporary Arts Center on Wednesday, May 13.
- Opening Party: The Contemporary Arts Center hosts a free party for its new exhibits on Friday, May 15.
- The City Flea + Summer Celebration: Go to OTR for the first City Flea of the season, Art on Vine, the GO OTR 5K and more fabulous happenings on Saturday, May 16.
- Price Hill Thrill ($): Taking part in this studio tour across Price Hill benefits the Weston Art Gallery on Sunday, May 17.
- Art Fair 562: Shop at the Listerman Brewing Co. in Norwood on Saturday, May 23.
- One Night One Craft PLUS: Wearable Flowers ($): Make flower crowns and boutonnieres at the Contemporary Arts Center on Wednesday, May 27.
- The OFF Market: The first Oakley Fancy Flea of the season is happening Saturday, May 30.
- Gem City Flea: Dayton’s first flea is also going on Saturday, May 30.