Are you ready for the big two day Crafty Supermarket holiday show? We sure are, and so are our 100 makers! Here’s all the info you need to have a successful day out, including insider info, a parking map and detailed directions to Music Hall. We will be celebrating 10 years of Crafty Supermarket awesomeness thanks to shoppers like you!
What: Crafty Supermarket’s Holiday Show
When: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday, November 30 & Sunday, December 1.
Where: Music Hall Ballroom at 1241 Elm St., Cincinnati, OH 45202
Cost: Free to the public!
The Music Hall Ballroom at 1241 Elm St., Cincinnati, OH 45202, on the southern end of Music Hall, right across the street from Washington Park in Over-the-Rhine. Many buses stop within a few blocks of Music Hall — plan your trip at Go Metro. The streetcar is also free on Saturday, November 30th.
Here are detailed Google Maps directions to Music Hall:
- from Columbus, Ohio, and points northeast
- from Dayton, Ohio, and points north
- from Louisville and points southwest
- from Indianapolis and points west
Music Hall is right next to Washington Park in Over-the-Rhine, with plenty of parking nearby. The garage across Central Parkway is open but you will have to walk around to the Elm Street entrance now that the covered skywalk is gone. There’s also easily accessed parking under Washington Park — from there you’ll go across Elm Street and take the stairs up to the ballroom or use the newly installed passenger elevator for easy access.
On Saturday, November 30th, the street car is free! Park anywhere and enjoy a ride!
On Sunday, December 1st there will be a FREE shuttle to/from Music Hall 10-5 Sunday from Town Center (CET) and 7th & Elm garages.
- Want one of our 100 swag bags? Arrive early! By the time the show starts at 11 a.m., we usually have a good line going. The swag bags will be available from the Elm Street entrance. The first day will have totes with goodies inside and the second day will have totes and posters!
- If you arrive at the Music Hall Ballroom before the show opens at 11 a.m., please wait in line. The line forms outdoors so come prepared and bring a friend to keep you company! We can’t allow shoppers in the venue until the show officially starts for everyone’s safety!
- Music Hall now does security screening for all external events like ours.
- Many of our vendors accept credit cards, but not all of them do, so we recommend bringing cash to the show. There are ATMs in Washington Park across the street if you need one.
- We love pets, but the only animals allowed inside the show are service animals.
- Ben Davis of Bad Veins will be spinning tunes all day as our in-house DJ.
- If you prefer to leisurely peruse all our vendors’ wares, come in the afternoon! Things will slow down after 4 p.m., and our vendors are well-stocked so you don’t have to worry about missing the good stuff!
- In terms of food at the show, we’ll have food trucks outside and some food vendors inside, plus a cash bar.
- Music Hall is located in the heart of OTR. You can easily spend a whole day in the neighborhood. The OTR Chamber has an amazing interactive map and great map you can download and explore! There are tons of great shops to check out. Make a day of it on Small Business Saturday!
- Finally, if you want to scope out the new talent joining Crafty Supermarket for the first time before you arrive, the new vendor spotlight here. Thank you so much for checking out our show and supporting handmade this spring shopping season at the longest standing indie crafty show in Cincinnati. We can’t wait to see you!
Enjoy a show at Music Hall!
- Take a break from the turkey and stuffing, the whole family can celebrate this Thanksgiving weekend with a love-letter concerto by Schumann and a hearty, brassy helping of Tchaikovsky at Winter Daydreams, November 30th, 8 p.m. and December 1st 2 p.m. Tickets start at $14.
- Schumann’s first and only Piano Concerto was written for his wife Clara, who performed as the soloist for the piece’s premiere.
- “A talent in a million” (Gramophone). The CSO welcomes French pianist, Lise de la Salle as soloist for this performance.
- Tchaikovsky’s rule-bending first symphony, Winter Daydreamsis an early indication of the composer’s mastery of orchestral music.
- May Festival Music Director Laureate James Conlon conducts.
Come for the Supermarket, stay for the concert.
Save $10/ticket with promo code SUPERMARKET at cincinnatisymphony.org