Summer festival season is in full swing! If you’re looking for things to do in Cincinnati, these are the art, craft and design events that you need to know about.
- Art on Vine: This monthly OTR art market is downtown on Fountain Square on Sunday, July 5.
- One Night One Craft: State Embroidery: ($) Make a wallworthy sampler with Purple Hippo Stitches at the Contemporary Arts Center on Wednesday, July 8.
- All Star Market: The City Flea celebrates the All-Star Baseball game with a special market in Washington Park on Saturday, July 11.
- Second Sunday on Main: Everybody’s taking it to the streets for this OTR outdoor market on Sunday, July 12.
- One Night One Craft: Rope Coil Weaving: ($) Learn how to make a basket at the Contemporary Arts Center on Wednesday, July 15.
- City Flea: And the flea is back to Washington Square Park on Saturday, July 25.
- OFF Market: Shop your way around Oakley Square on Saturday, July 25.
PS: We’ll be updating our site with information about our big holiday show in November shortly, and the application for vendors will be open in mid-July! Stay tuned.