great eats at our big show
Buying handmade can really give you an appetite! Lucky for you, we’ve got a bunch of great food vendors who will be at our craft show on Nov. 29 at the Music Hall Ballroom.
In addition to the food trucks outside and food vendors inside, we’ll have a cash bar so you can grab a soda or a mimosa while you shop!
Inside food vendors:
- Baking You Happy: Cupcakes baked like a boss.
- Dojo Gelato: Doesn’t matter if it’s cold outside: Every season is gelato season.
- La Terza Coffee: Our man Chuck brews a great cup of coffee.
- Plus two food-as-craft vendors who will be selling packaged goodies for you to give (or eat, we won’t judge): sweet little desserts by Brown Bear Bakery and fine chocolate gifts by Chocolats Latour
Outside food vendors:
- C’est Cheese: Just what you need on a cold winter’s day: gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches and hot soup!
- Fireside Pizza Wagon and Melt Eclectic Cafe: The brick oven pizza should not be missed.
- Red Sesame Korean BBQ: These sweet, sour and spicy dishes will give your tastebuds a kick in the mouth!
- Waffo: Waffles, waffles, waffles! Sweet, savory — everything is good.