holiday show info for shoppers
Are you ready for the big Crafty Supermarket holiday craft show? We sure are, and so are our 90 makers! Here’s all the info you need to have a successful day out, including insider info, a parking map and detailed directions to Music Hall.
What: Crafty Supermarket’s Holiday Show
When: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 29, 2014
Where: Music Hall Ballroom at 1241 Elm St., Cincinnati, OH 45202
Cost: Free to the public!
The Music Hall Ballroom at 1241 Elm St., Cincinnati, OH 45202, on the southern end of Music Hall, right across the street from Washington Park in Over-the-Rhine. Many buses stop within a few blocks of Music Hall — plan your trip at Go Metro.
Here are detailed Google Maps directions to Music Hall:
- from Columbus, Ohio, and points northeast
- from Dayton, Ohio, and points north
- from Louisville and points southwest
- from Indianapolis and points west
Music Hall is right next to Washington Park in Over-the-Rhine, with plenty of parking nearby. The garage across Central Parkway has an elevated covered walkway that will take you straight into the ballroom. (It is wheelchair-accessible with a ramp from the street.) There’s also easily accessed parking under Washington Park — from there you’ll go across Elm Street and take the stairs or the wheelchair-accessible freight elevator up to the Ballroom. Both entrances will be open to the show!
- Want one of our 100 swag bags? Arrive early! By the time the show starts at 11 a.m., we usually have a good line going. The swag bags will be available from the Elm Street entrance. (The Central Parkway walkway entrance will also be open but won’t have swag.)
- If you arrive at the Music Hall Ballroom before the show opens at 11 a.m., please wait in line. We can’t allow shoppers in the venue until the show officially starts for everyone’s safety!
- Many of our vendors accept credit cards, but not all of them do, so we recommend bringing cash to the show. There are ATMs in Washington Park across the street if you need one.
- We love pets, but the only animals allowed inside the show are service animals.
- Ben Davis of Bad Veins and the PROJECTMILL collective will be spinning all day as our in-house DJ.
- If you prefer to leisurely peruse all our vendors’ wares, come in the afternoon! Things usually slow down after 3 p.m., and our vendors are well-stocked so you don’t have to worry about missing the good stuff!
- We’ve got food trucks outside and some food vendors inside, plus a cash bar — check out the lineup here.
- Nov. 29 is Small Business Saturday, and all of your favorite OTR shops will be open! You can easily spend a whole day in the neighborhood. The OTR Chamber has a great map you can download here, which will also be available at our show!