november art, craft + design events in cincinnati
What’s going on in Cincinnati in November? Oh, just EVERYTHING. Your favorite craft show, for one! But there are a lot of good options of things to do in town this month:
- Clay Alliance Empty Bowls: Buy a handmade bowl and help fight childhood hunger on Sunday, Nov. 2.
- Handmade at The Gallery Project: Check out the work of 14 makers during Walk on Woodburn on Friday, Nov. 7.
- Bloomington Handmade Market: If you feel like taking a road trip, head to Indiana for this indie craft show Saturday, Nov. 8.
- Autumn Air Art Fair: Including the Tiger Lily Press sale at the Clifton Cultural Arts Center on Saturday, Nov. 8.
- Craftin’ Outlaws: Columbus, Ohio’s biggest indie craft show is totally worth the drive on Saturday, Nov. 15.
- Art on Vine: Shop it out at Rhinegeist in OTR on Sunday, Nov. 16.
- Oakley Fancy Flea: Shop handmade and vintage wares at the 20th Century Theater on Sunday, Nov. 16.
- Sunset Salons: Song: Enjoy an evening of singers and songwriters telling their stories at the CCAC on Wednesday, Nov. 19.
- Secret ArtWorks: Buy cool art and support local arts with ArtWorks at the final installation of this fundraiser on Friday, Nov. 21.
- Family Festival: The Contemporary Arts Center celebrates its 75th birthday with a family friendly festival on Saturday, Nov. 22.
- Crafty Supermarket: The biggest indie craft event of the year is at the Music Hall Ballroom on Saturday, Nov. 29! We’re a little biased. :)
- Funke Fired Arts Holiday Bazaar: Go wild with ceramics shopping in Hyde Park on Saturday and Sunday, Nov. 29 and 30.
- The City Flea Small Mall: Shop with your favorite local stores all in one place at the 21C Museum Hotel and Contemporary Arts Center on Sunday, Nov. 30.
No comments yet