Wanna earn some craft karma? Crafty Supermarket’s success is due in no small part to the awesome folks who help us out. We’re looking for volunteers who are available for a two-hour shift on the day of the show—in exchange, you’re guaranteed one of our fab swag bags that people line up all morning for!
There are a number of different things our volunteers do:
- Greeters pass out swag bags first thing in the morning and give out show programs throughout the day.
- Vendor relievers walk around the show and help any vendors who need a break.
- Some volunteers will work outside, helping visitors find their way to parking, the food and the show itself.
- Load-in helpers are needed in the early morning to assist vendors as they bring in their displays.
- Clean-up helpers are needed as the show ends to help stack tables and sweep up.
And we promise you’ll still have time to shop. Fill out our handy dandy form, and we’ll get back to you in the weeks before the show happens.
Click here to send in your info to be a volunteer! We’re all booked up with volunteers as of 4/23!