cincinnati unchained + indie craft stores
In case you needed another reason to get a good head start on your holiday shopping this Saturday, we’ve got another one. When you come to Crafty Supermarket this Saturday (omg!), you’ll get a program with listings of all our crafters, a cut-out-and-keep craft project by Paper Acorn and a Cincinnati Unchained passport.
What do you do with the shopping passport?
- Get it stamped at Crafty Supermarket on Saturday!
- Go to seven locally owned stores (more than 50 are participating!) to fill the rest of your passport.
- Write your name and info on it.
- Drop it off at any participating store.
- You’ll be entered in a drawing to win one of a passel of fabulous gift baskets!
It’s like a big shopping scavenger hunt! Cincinnati Unchained is a Buy Cincy initiative to get people shopping locally. They’re coordinating the whole shebang and encouraging local shopping by coordinating special deals for Nov. 20.
And speaking of stores — two indie craft stores will be represented at Crafty Supermarket! Both of ’em will have wares from indie crafters from around the country to give you even more options for gifts!
Fabricate, Cincinnati, OH
Wholly Craft!, Columbus, OH