november art, craft and design events in cincinnati
We have so many things to do in Cincinnati in November, it’s borderline ridiculous. Aside from our huge holiday craft show, there are plenty of events to keep you busy, both in town and within a few hours’ drive:
- Clay Alliance Empty Bowls: Buy a handmade bowl to help fight childhood hunger on Sunday, Nov. 1.
- Antique Christmas Celebration: Get into the holiday spirit at the Taft Museum on Friday, Nov. 6.
- Autumn Air Art Fair: Including the Tiger Lily Press sale at the Clifton Cultural Arts Center on Saturday, Nov. 7.
- The Flea Off Market: Down in Louisville, KY, this outdoor market will be hopping Saturday and Sunday, Nov. 7 and 8.
- Art on Vine: This monthly art fair moves back indoors to Rhinegeist in OTR on Sunday, Nov. 8.
- Bloomington Handmade Market: If you feel like taking a road trip, head to Indiana for this indie craft show Saturday, Nov. 14.
- Craftin’ Outlaws: Columbus, Ohio’s biggest indie craft show is totally worth the drive on Saturday, Nov. 14.
- Maker’s Mart: And if you’re up north, check out this indie craft fair in Toledo, Ohio on Saturday, Nov. 14.
- Sunset Salons: Craft ($): We’ll be part of the panel talking about craft at the Clifton Cultural Arts Center on Wednesday, Nov. 18.
- One Night One Craft: Handmade Holiday Ornaments ($): Get crafty at the Contemporary Arts Center on Wednesday, Nov. 18.
- Ink Your Love ($): ArtWorks Cincinnati celebrates its city tattoo project on Friday, Nov. 20.
- Funke Fired Arts Holiday Bazaar: Go wild with ceramics shopping in Hyde Park on Saturday and Sunday, Nov. 21 and 22.
- Crafty Supermarket: Cincinnati’s biggest indie craft event of the year is at the Music Hall Ballroom on Saturday, Nov. 28!
- The City Flea Small Mall: Shop with your favorite local stores all in one place at the 21C Museum Hotel on Sunday, Nov. 29.