Our big craft show at the Music Hall Ballroom on Nov. 23 will have nearly 90 crafters selling their wares, so it’s likely that you’ll work up an appetite. No worries, because we’ve also got great food vendors inside and outside!
- Cafe De Wheels: Made-to-order burgers and sandwiches and fries
- Dojo Gelato: Handmade Italian-style gelato in surprising flavors
- EAT! Mobile Dining: A food truck with delicious global cuisine
- Fireside Pizza: Fresh-out-of-the-mobile-brick-oven pizza
- La Terza Coffee: Fresh coffee and espresso from our main caffeine man, Chuck
- Melt: Choice selections from everyone’s favorite Northside eatery
- Sweet Peace Bakery: Tasty vegan baked goods made with love
Plus, we’ve got a few food-as-craft vendors you can get some treats from:
With so many great options for eats, you can make a day of the show. Plus, there will be a cash bar in the venue, so you can grab a drink and hang out!
PS: Did you RSVP for the show on Facebook yet? Be sure to add it to your calendar and invite all your crafty friends!