november calendar of craft, art and design events in cincinnati
It is Crafty Supermarket month! Our big holiday show is Saturday, Nov. 19, from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the UC Rec Center, and you better not miss it! We’ve got a bigger space and 130 handmade vendors from across the eastern U.S., plus all the other stuff you love, like local food, a live DJ and crafty activities. It’s free for shoppers, as always! Here are even more things to do in Cincinnati in November:
- Autumn Air Art Fair: Buy local at the Clifton Cultural Arts Center on Saturday, Nov. 5.
- Art On Vine: This monthly art show moves indoors to Rhinegeist for the colder months on Sunday, Nov. 6.
- Empty Bowls ($): The Clay Alliance’s annual fundraiser to fight hunger at the Bell Event Center is Sunday, Nov. 6.
- First Batch Demo Day ($): See the latest crop of entrepreneurs — including some friends of Crafty Supermarket! — present their products at Rhinegeist on Wednesday, Nov. 9.
- Bloomington Handmade Market: Go on a little road trip to Indiana to shop at this indie craft market on Saturday, Nov. 12.
- Maker’s Mart: Another great option for handmade shopping is up in Toledo, OH, on Saturday, Nov. 12.
- One Night One Craft ($): Marbleized gifts are being made at the Contemporary Arts Center on Wednesday, Nov. 16.
- ArtWorks 21 Candles ($): This local arts nonprofit celebrates its 21st birthday with a blowout at Lunken Airport on Friday, Nov. 18.
- Crafty Supermarket! Our big holiday show is in the heart of the University of Cincinnati’s campus from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 19.
- Queen City Clay: This studio’s holiday bazaar is Saturday and Sunday, Nov. 19 and 20.
- Drink, Draw & Listen: Recover from Thanksgiving at the CAC for an evening of creativity and classical music on Friday, Nov. 25.
- Winterfair: Northern Kentucky hosts a giant expo of fine art and craft Friday to Sunday, Nov. 25 to 27.
- Crafty Mart: Didn’t get quite all your shopping done at Crafty Supermarket? Head up to Akron, OH, Saturday and Sunday, Nov. 26 and 27.
- One Night One Craft ($): Get stitchy at the CAC with the Hoop and Needle to make some embroidered gifts on Wednesday, Nov. 30.
No comments yet