september calendar of craft, art and design events in cincinnati
Who likes to get crafty? We like to get crafty! Our big list of things to do in Cincinnati for September has 10 great reasons to get out of the house this month.
- Art on Vine: This monthly art show takes over Fountain Square on Sunday, Sept. 4.
- Hamilton Flea: This northern suburb hosts an urban market of its own on Saturday, Sept. 10.
- Westwood Art Show: The West Side of Cincinnati is getting artsy with this annual street fair on Saturday, Sept. 10!
- Bellevue Art in the Park: As is the town of Bellevue, KY, on Saturday, Sept. 10.
- Second Sunday on Main: Shop with vendors and retailers monthly on Main Street in Over-the-Rhine on Sunday, Sept. 11.
- Cincinnati Design Week: AIGA Cincinnati is hosting talks and meetups all over the city from Thursday, Sept. 15 to Saturday, Sept. 30.
- The City Flea: Shop the big flea in Over-the-Rhine’s beautiful Washington Park on Saturday, Sept. 17.
- Life’s a Pitch: Check out the business ideas from the latest class of MORTAR graduates in OTR on Thursday, Sept. 22.
- OFFF Cincinnati: This global creative conference comes to the Contemporary Arts Center on Saturday, Sept. 24.
- The OFF Market: Shop the day away in Oakley Square on Saturday, Sept. 24.
- Bend in the River Art + Music Festival: Celebrate the art and music of Lower Price Hill on Friday and Saturday, Sept. 30 and Oct. 1.
No comments yet