august calendar of craft, art and design events in cincinnati
Who’s ready to get crafty? The craft, design and creative entrepreneurship scene is growing every month in Cincinnati, and these are the best things to do in the Queen City for August:
- Life’s a Pitch: Check out the business ideas from the latest class of MORTAR graduates in Walnut Hills on Tuesday, August 2.
- Drink and Draw: And stitch and sip with the Hoop and Needle at the Contemporary Arts Center on Thursday, August 4.
- Northside Summer Market: It’s a big garage sale and art fair combined into one big neighborhood festival on Saturday, August 6!
- Art on Vine: This monthly art show takes over Fountain Square on Sunday, August 7.
- Big Art Party: The Evendale Cultural Arts Center is hosting a big interactive arts festival on Friday, August 12.
- Hamilton Flea: This northern suburb hosts an urban market of its own on Saturday, August 13.
- Second Sunday on Main: Shop with vendors and retailers monthly on Main Street in Over-the-Rhine on Sunday, August 14.
- The City Flea: Shop the big flea and a new kids market in Over-the-Rhine’s beautiful Washington Park on Saturday, August 20.
- Art After Dark: Enjoy a beer at the Cincinnati Art Museum the evening of Friday, August 26.
- The OFF Market: Shop the day away in Oakley Square on Saturday, August 27.
- Cincy Summer Streets: Northside is taking it to the streets on Sunday, August 28.
No comments yet