march art, craft and design events in cincinnati
The crafty scene is starting to warm up! Here are all the art and craft things to do in Cincinnati for March, including business events for makers and artisans!
- Grant Information Session: Learn how you can get $10,000 from People’s Liberty for your project on Wednesday, March 2.
- Drink and Draw: Get creative with Lindsay Nehls in the Contemporary Arts Center lobby on Thursday, March 3.
- Craft Menagerie: Buy handmade at Arnold’s for this Bockfest celebration on Saturday, March 5.
- Not Just Makeup: Learn about the expression of body adornments throughout history at the Cincinnati Art Museum on Saturday, March 13.
- Art On Vine: Shop your heart out at Rhinegeist for this monthly market on Sunday, March 20.
- Marketing Your Art ($): Learn how to use social media in this class, the first of seven over the following weeks, at the Clifton Cultural Arts Center on Monday, March 21.
- Sunset Salons: Design: Spend an evening with talented designers from around Cincinnati at the CCAC on Wednesday, March 23.
- Indigo: Rock Paper Scissors in OTR is transforming into a donation-based art supply space called Indigo, which is opening with its first gallery show on Final Friday, March 25.
- Maker Meetup and Potluck: Hang out with fellow makers of all stripes at Rhinegeist on Friday, March 25.