february art, craft and design events in cincinnati
Show your love for handmade with these crafty things to do in Cincinnati in February!
- Maker Date Night ($): Make a love tester and chow down on some pizza at the Contemporary Arts Center on Wednesday, Feb. 10.
- Free Admission Weekend: The Contemporary Arts Center celebrates its first weekend of offering free admission on Saturday, Feb. 13.
- Midwest Craft Con ($): Makers from all over the Midwest will descend on Columbus for this craft business conference Friday to Sunday, Feb. 19-21.
- Art on Vine: Get your shopping fix at Rhinegeist in OTR on Sunday, February 21.
- Visionaries + Voices Art Class: Try your hand at making art at the 21C Museum Hotel on Sunday, Feb. 21.
- One Night One Craft ($): Explore the art of coffee at the CAC on Wednesday, Feb. 24.
- Sip ‘n’ Stitch: Hang out at The Hoop and Needle in Northside on Thursday, Feb. 25.
- Art After Dark: It’s time for romance, revival and rumba at the Cincinnati Art Museum on Friday, Feb. 26.
- Macy’s Arts Sampler: Lots of free things to do around Cincinnati the weekend of Saturday and Sunday, Feb. 27 and 28!
Applications for our spring craft show are now open until March 1! The show is May 7, 2016, at the Clifton Cultural Arts Center in Cincinnati’s beautiful Gaslight District.