january art, craft and design events in cincinnati
Things tend to be a little quiet in January, but there are still a few crafty things to do in Cincinnati for folks who want to stay warm!
- Drink and Draw: Get creative with Lindsay Nehls and some coloring books at the Contemporary Arts Center on Thursday, Jan. 7.
- Art on Vine: It’s the first art market of 2016 at Rhinegeist in OTR on Sunday, Jan. 17.
- Visionaries + Voices Art Class: Explore making text visual art at the 21C Museum Hotel on Sunday, Jan. 17.
- Stitch ‘n’ Sip: Hang out at the Hoop and Needle in Northside on Thursday, Jan. 21.
- Sunset Salons: Confections: Explore the world of sugary goodies at the Clifton Cultural Arts Center on Wednesday, Jan. 27.
- Art After Dark: Winter Wilderness: Dress in black and white for this party at the Cincinnati Art Museum on Friday, Jan 29.
FYI! We will post in mid-January the application info for our spring craft show, which will be May 7, 2016, at the Clifton Cultural Arts Center in Cincinnati’s beautiful Gaslight District! If you’re interested in being a vendor at the show, keep following our website, Facebook or Twitter and sign up for our e-newsletter to be notified of when we post the application! You may also like our handy crafter FAQ here.