october art, craft and design events in cincinnati
Looking for crafty things to do in Cincinnati in October? We’ve got you covered:
- Cincinnati Design Week: AIGA and Agar are bringing amazing designers to the Queen City the whole week of Sept. 28 to Oct. 2.
- Essex Studios Art Walk: Explore all the artists in this studio space the evenings of Friday and Saturday, Oct. 2 and 3.
- Bend in the River Festival ($): Explore Price Hill at this festival of art and music Saturday and Sunday, Oct. 3 and 4.
- Art on Vine: This monthly OTR art market is downtown on Fountain Square on Sunday, Oct. 4.
- City Flea: And the big flea is back to Washington Square Park on Saturday, Oct. 10.
- Second Sunday on Main: Everybody’s taking it to the streets for this OTR outdoor market for its foodie finale on Sunday, Oct. 11.
- One Night One Craft: Explore the “binge drawing” with Lindsay from Rock Paper Scissors at the Contemporary Arts Center on Wednesday, Oct. 14.