september art, craft and design events in cincinnati
Everything you need to know about when you’re looking for artsy things to do in Cincinnati for September:
- Art on Vine: This monthly OTR art market is downtown on Fountain Square on Sunday, Sept. 6.
- Westwood Art Show: The biggest art festival on the West Side is happening Saturday, Sept. 12.
- Second Sunday on Main: Everybody’s taking it to the streets for this OTR outdoor market on Sunday, Sept. 13.
- Build the Block: Celebrate OTR with Kunst and Mortar on Saturday, Sept. 19.
- City Flea: And the flea is back to Washington Square Park on Saturday, Sept. 19.
- Craftin’ Outlaws: This Columbus indie craft show is part of Independents Day in East Franklinton on Saturday and Sunday, Sept. 19 and 20.
- The Red Door Project: This mobile art show moves to Covington, KY, for a show opening Friday, Sept. 25.
- Cincinnati Street Food Festival: Get some good eats in Walnut Hills on Saturday, Sept. 26.
- OFF Market: Shop your way around Oakley Square on Saturday, Sept. 26.
- Art Off Pike: Covington’s urban arts festival takes over Pike Street on Sunday, Sept. 27.
- Cincinnati Design Week: AIGA and Agar are bringing amazing designers to the Queen City the whole week of Sept. 28 to Oct. 2.
- OFFF Cincinnati: The Contemporary Arts Center hosts this one-day creative conference on Wednesday, Sept. 30.
No comments yet