hungry? here’s what’s cooking at our spring show
We know getting your shop on can work up an appetite, so we’ve got great local food and drink vendors lined up for our spring craft show at the Clifton Cultural Arts Center on April 25:
- Dojo Gelato: Our fave gelato maker will be serving up dishes of icy treats in an ever-changing lineup of flavors.
- C’est Cheese: Grab yourself a delicious hot sandwich from this awesome grilled cheese truck!
- Fireside Pizza: The pies made with Fireside’s mobile brick pizza oven always hits the spot.
- La Terza Coffee: Chuck and his team make delicious coffee and espresso drinks to order. Absolutely essential for keeping up your energy!
- Macaron Bar: Perhaps you’d like a delightful delicacy with French flavor? This new OTR bakery will be serving up colorful little macarons!
- Red Sesame Korean BBQ: Do you like it hot? This food truck combines Korean barbecue flavors with the toteability of a taco to create delicious dishes.