march art, craft + design events in cincinnati
Looking for artsy things to do in Cincinnati this month? We’ve got a full lineup of art, craft and design events for March. Even though it doesn’t feel that way now, spring is in the air, and it’s time to get out of the house:
- Essex Studios Art Walk: Explore artists’ studios in Walnut Hills on Friday and Saturday, March 6 and 7.
- Craft Menagerie: Buy handmade during Bockfest at Arnold’s downtown on Saturday, March 7.
- Macy’s Arts Sampler: ArtsWave teams up with Macy’s to give you access to free theater, music, dance, crafts, museum tours and more the weekend of Saturday and Sunday, March 7 and 8.
- Collective Espresso @ CAC: The Contemporary Arts Center opens up its new lobby and coffee shop for members on Friday, March 13.
- Art on Vine: Get your shop on at Rhinegeist in OTR on Sunday, March 15.
- Creative Encounters: Experiment with pottery and clay at the Cincinnati Art Museum on Sunday, March 15.
- Sunset Salons: Improv: Enjoy a night of unscripted hilarity at the Clifton Cultural Arts Center on Wednesday, March 25.