april art, craft + design events in cincinnati
You know that April is Crafty Supermarket month, but many more great art and craft events in Cincinnati are happening as well! We encourage you to create your own “things to do” list from our curated events:
- Metazoa: Celebrate the opening of this new show at Popped Art on Short Vine on Friday, April 4.
- Spider Trail: This show at NVISION features stained glass and mixed media work by CT King and Jen Edwards and opens on Saturday, April 5.
- Oxford Kinetics Festival: Build, experiment and explore at this family-friendly festival on Sunday, April 6.
- Double Vision V: Visionaries + Voices’ annual fundraiser auction offers one-of-a-kind art on Friday, April 11.
- Macy’s Arts Sampler: This full day of free arts programming includes a CAC/21C tour and a Bombshells knitting session on Saturday, April 12.
- Slow Art Day: The Cincinnati Art Museum encourages you to take it easy and enjoy the art on Saturday, April 12.
- Identify Your Core Customers: Grace is doing a workshop at Block Party Handmade in Louisville, KY, to talk about craft marketing on Saturday, April 12.
- Conversation Cafe: Inventing the City: Explore the intersection of art and architecture at the Contemporary Arts Center on Wednesday, April 16.
- Craftin’ Outlaws: Get warmed up for our show by shopping it up at this great indie craft show in Columbus, Ohio, on Saturday, April 19.
- Makers Mart: And if you find yourself in Toledo, Ohio, check out this indie craft show also on Saturday, April 19.
- Bring Your Own Craft: Make a fabric plant hanger at the Cincinnati Art Museum on Sunday, April 20.
- Art After Dark: It’s an artsy happy hour with music, libations and light bites at the Cincinnati Art Museum on Friday, April 25.
- CRAFTY SUPERMARKET! Your favorite indie craft show brings 50+ makers to the Clifton Cultural Arts Center from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday, April 26. RSVP on Facebook and invite all your friends!
No comments yet