november art, craft + design events!
What are you doing this November? Just chilling? Yeah, us too — OH WAIT, IT’S CRAFTY SUPERMARKET MONTH! You know where you gotta be on Nov. 23, but here are some more options for things to do in Cincinnati:
- Autumn Air Art Fair: Shop local artists, artisans and crafters at the Clifton Cultural Arts Center on Saturday, Nov. 2.
- Clay Alliance’s Empty Bowls: The 15th annual benefit for the homeless is at Bell Event Center downtown on Sunday, Nov. 3.
- Broadhope Birthday: This West Side art collective celebrates its first birthday in its new home in Westwood on Saturday, Nov. 9.
- Bloomington Handmade Market: Take a little road trip to Bloomington, IN, for this indie craft show on Saturday, Nov. 9.
- Northside Second Saturdays: Shop all night long in Northside the evening of Saturday, Nov. 9 for Second Saturdays.
- Oakley Fancy Flea: The OFF Market is having two winter events at the 20th Century Theater, the first on Sunday, Nov. 10.
- Craftin’ Outlaws: If you’re going to be near Columbus, OH, on Saturday, Nov. 16, you absolutely must stop by this indie craft show!
- Maker’s Mart: And up in Toledo, there is yet another indie craft show on Saturday, Nov. 16!
- City Flea Small Mall: This urban flea market moves to the 21C Museum Hotel for a show featuring local bricks-and-mortar stores that runs from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 17.
- Sunset Salons: Food: at the Clifton Cultural Arts Center on Wednesday, Nov. 20.
- Secret Artworks: ArtWorks’ annual fundraising gala is Friday, Nov. 22. Artists can submit an original work and get a free ticket to the event!
- Indiependent: This show focusing on indie craft at the DAAP Gallery on UC’s campus is co-curated by our own Chris Salley Davis! It’s up now and has an opening reception Friday, Nov. 22.
- Crafty Supermarket!: Your favorite craft show is at the Music Hall Ballroom in downtown Cincinnati from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 23!
- OTR Final Fridays: Gallery-hop and shop till you drop in Over-the-Rhine the evening of Friday, Nov. 29.
No comments yet