Last Minute Show Advice!
There are so many awesome things going on at our big holiday show this year that it didn’t all fit into our essential guide!
- You can get a Cincinnati Unchained shopping passport in our show program! Lots of local businesses are offering specials on Saturday, Nov. 19, and when you visit the shops and get your passport stamped, you can enter to win gift baskets!
- Yelp Cincinnati will be offering free gift wrapping at our show! You’ll find them at the front of the hall near the door.
- If you wannaget crafty, the BombShells will show you how to do yarn crafts at the show from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. And then DIY Printing will have a screenprinting demo and activities for big kids and little kids from 3-6 p.m.
More insider advice:
- We’ve been asked: When should I come if I want to get a swag bag? There’s no time when we can guarantee you’ll get one, but a line is usually forming outside the venue by 10 a.m.
- If you don’t like crowds, we recommend coming to the show in the late afternoon. Our vendors bring tons and tons of their wares, so you don’t have to worry about selection at Crafty Supermarket.
- We love animals, but please don’t bring your dog inside the CCAC during the show. (Unless it is a service animal, of course!)
- If you have a wheelchair or stroller, there is an elevator to get into the CCAC off the driveway, and you are welcome to use it!
- If you arrive at the CCAC before the show opens at 11 a.m., please wait in the stairs or the hall by the elevator. People will still be setting up their displays, and things can get a little crazy!