We’re working with Cincinnati Magazine to award four outstanding vendors for awesomeness at our big indie craft show on Saturday, Nov. 29. (They highlighted five great vendors to look for already!) Tamia Stinson, a stylist and blogger for Cincinnati Magazine, will be evaluating our holiday show vendors to select winners for these categories:
- Best Display: Who’s got the most awesome booth?
- Best Products: Who’s got the most remarkable products for sale at the show?
- Best Newbie: Which of the 30 new vendors at our show is the raddest?
- and then the audience will vote for the People’s Choice!
You’ll be able to identify the winners by the amazing prize ribbons created by Abby Langdon! You can cast your vote for People’s Choice by filling out a ballot at the Cincinnati Magazine booth before 4 p.m. on Saturday. We’ll announce the People’s Choice winner before the end of the show, and you just might see all the winners on CincinnatiMagazine.com very soon.
Remember to RSVP for Crafty Supermarket on Facebook and invite all your friends, and we’ll see you on Saturday!
Buying handmade can really give you an appetite! Lucky for you, we’ve got a bunch of great food vendors who will be at our craft show on Nov. 29 at the Music Hall Ballroom.
In addition to the food trucks outside and food vendors inside, we’ll have a cash bar so you can grab a soda or a mimosa while you shop!
Inside food vendors:
- Baking You Happy: Cupcakes baked like a boss.
- Dojo Gelato: Doesn’t matter if it’s cold outside: Every season is gelato season.
- La Terza Coffee: Our man Chuck brews a great cup of coffee.
- Plus two food-as-craft vendors who will be selling packaged goodies for you to give (or eat, we won’t judge): sweet little desserts by Brown Bear Bakery and fine chocolate gifts by Chocolats Latour
Outside food vendors:
The 90 awesome makers who will be at our holiday craft show represent 13 states.
We made an Etsy treasury of folks who are new to our craft show — check it out!
These are just 16 of the nearly 90 vendors we’ll have at the holiday Crafty Supermarket on Nov. 23 — you’re sure to find something for everybody on your gift list!
If you’d like to be a part of our show, we need a few more volunteers to help us out on the day of! See all the volunteer info here.
Crafter applications for the holiday Crafty Supermarket show will open on Monday, July 15! If you're planning to apply, we've got some guidelines to help you prepare.
A few opportunities for artisans in the Cincinnati area have popped up on our radar recently. Festival-type events coming up in Northside, Clifton and Downtown Cincinnati are all looking for crafters and artists to sell their work.
We put together a little Etsy Treasury with some of the best wood-themed work from our craft show vendors! Click through to check it out:
We’ve made the big decisions on who’ll be selling at the spring Crafty Supermarket on April 27!