june calendar of art, craft and design events in cincinnati
It’s festival season in Cincinnati, and how! These are the best artsy and craftsy things to do in Cincinnati for June:
- Drink and Draw: Draw some dogs at this monthly art happening at the Contemporary Arts Center on Thursday, June 2.
- Summerfair: This annual art festival will draw thousands of people to Coney Island Friday to Sunday, June 3 to 5.
- Art on Vine: This monthly art show moves down to Fountain Square on Sunday, June 5.
- Hamilton Flea: This northern suburb hosts an urban market of its own on Saturday, June 11.
- Northside Second Saturdays: The Hoop and Needle is having its first anniversary party and a big destash sale on Saturday, June 11.
- Summer Pottery Sale: Queen City Clay opens up their studios with this big sale on Saturday, June 11.
- Second Sunday on Main: Shop with vendors and retailers monthly on Main Street in Over-the-Rhine on Sunday, June 12.
- The City Flea: Shop the big flea in Washington Park in Over-the-Rhine, including a mobile art gallery by POPP=D Art on Saturday, June 18.
- Worldwide Knit in Public Day: Get your needles and go to the Contemporary Arts Center on Saturday, June 18.
- One Night One Craft ($): Make floral wearables at the Contemporary Arts Center on Wednesday, June 22.
- Art After Dark: Have a few cocktails at the Cincinnati Art Museum the evening of Friday, June 24.
- The OFF Market: Shop the day away in Oakley Square on Saturday, June 25.