may art, craft and design events in cincinnati
Hoo boy, there are so many artsy craftsy things to do in Cincinnati in May! Festival season is really kicking off, and we’ve got an embarrassment of riches in the Queen City:
- May the Fourth Be With You: Experience Star Wars through art at the Brew House in Walnut Hills on Wednesday, May 4.
- Drink and Draw: Have a whale of a good time at this monthly art happening at the Contemporary Arts Center on Thursday, May 5.
- Teen Art Thing: Teens can get crazy with art at the CAC the evening of Friday, May 6.
- Crafty Supermarket! Our spring show is happening 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the Clifton Cultural Arts Center on Saturday, May 7.
- Spring Pottery Fair: The Clay Alliance takes over Woodburn Avenue in Walnut Hills on Saturday, May 7.
- Rhinegeist Maker Day: The Makerspace at the downtown library is hosting a day of making at everybody’s favorite OTR brewery on Saturday, May 7.
- Northside Art in the Park: Artists will take over Hoffner Park all day Saturday, May 7.
- Incline District Street Fair: Celebrate East Price Hill at this monthly summer event starting Saturday, May 14.
- Hamilton Flea: This northern suburb is starting an urban market of its own on Saturday, May 14.
- Sunset Salons: Art and Antiques: Learn about the appraisal process at the Clifton Cultural Arts Center on Wednesday, May 18.
- The City Flea + Art on Vine: The first Flea of the year corresponds with Art on Vine and Summer Celebration at Washington Park in OTR on Saturday, May 21.
- Art After Dark: Party at the Cincinnati Art Museum the evening of Friday, May 27.
- The OFF Market: Shop the day away in Oakley Square on Saturday, May 28.
No comments yet