december art, craft and design events in cincinnati
Our big holiday show was a huge success, and we’re so grateful to everyone who came out! If you didn’t manage to get all your holiday gifts procured, there are plenty of options for post-crafty shopping in Cincinnati. Here are our top artsy-craftsy things to do in Cincinnati for December:
- Brick 939: This pop-up shop in Walnut Hills by Mortar is open all through December!
- Drink and Draw: Hang out with your latest art project in the lobby of the Contemporary Arts Center with Lindsay of Rock Paper Scissors the evening of Thursday, Dec. 3.
- Ink Bleeds 5 ($): See the best local screenprinters at this big show opening with AIGA Cincinnati at the Art Academy of Cincinnati Friday, Dec. 4.
- Covington Night Bazaar: Do you #lovthecov? Shop south of the river the evenings of Friday and Saturday, Dec. 4 and 5.
- Holiday Pottery Fair: Shop the Clay Alliance’s annual show at the Clifton Cultural Arts Center on Saturday, Dec. 5.
- Holiday Market: Findlay Market hosts a whole weekend of holiday shopping on Saturday and Sunday, Dec. 5 and 6.
- The OFF Market: Oakley’s flea hosts a holiday show at the 20th Century Theater on Sunday, Dec. 6.
- One Night One Craft ($): Learn how to make a contemporary live wreath at the CAC the evening of Wednesday, Dec. 9.
- Stitch and Sip: Get out your needlework and hang out at The Hoop and Needle the evening of Thursday, Dec. 10.
- Core Clay Holiday Sale: Buy directly from ceramicists and potters in Walnut Hills on Saturday and Sunday, Dec. 12 and 13.
- The City Flea: The last flea of the year is back at Washington Park the evening of Saturday, Dec. 12.
- Art on Vine: Shop with local makers at Rhinegeist the afternoon and evening of Sunday, Dec. 13.
- Craft Menagerie: Waiting till the last minute to finish your list? Shop crafty things at Arnold’s downtown on Saturday, Dec. 19.
- Makers Holiday Fair: Or waiting even longer? Shop at Angst Coffeehouse in Walnut Hills on Sunday, Dec. 20.