september art, craft + design events in cincinnati
September seems to be art festival season — this month is chock-full of things to do in Cincinnati. See you at Cincinnati Mini Maker Faire!
- Art on Vine: Shop with lots of artists and crafters at Rhinegeist in OTR on Sunday, Sept. 7.
- Metrobot Day: An iconic 27-foot robot scupture returns to the Contemporary Arts Center on Wednesday, Sept. 10.
- Free Friday: Admission to Cincinnati Museum Center is totally free on Friday, Sept. 12.
- Broadhope Art Collective Grand Re-Opening: This Westwood craft shop is celebrating an expanded space on Friday, Sept. 12.
- Cincinnati Mini Maker Faire: Explore the wonderful world of making — and shop with us at a mini Crafty Supermarket! — at Cincinnati Museum Center on Saturday and Sunday, Sept. 13 and 14.
- Westwood Art Show: The West Side’s premier community arts festival is Saturday, Sept. 13.
- Bellevue Art in the Park: Cross the river to Northern Kentucky to find this art show on Saturday, Sept. 13.
- Second Sunday on Main: Feel the heat of the city in OTR at this monthly fest on Sunday, Sept. 14.
- ENVELOPE: A Mail Art Exhibition: Visionaries + Voices debuts this new art show on Thursday, Sept. 18.
- PARKing Day: Places all around Cincinnati will turn street parking spaces into pop-up art installations on Friday, Sept. 19.
- City Flea: Get your shop on in Washington Park on Saturday, Sept. 20.
- Cleveland Bazaar: If you’re heading up north, shop at this indie craft show on Saturday, Sept. 20.
- I Made It! Market: Take a road trip to Pittsburgh for this show on Saturday, Sept. 20.
- Cincinnati Street Food Festival: Taste the city’s best eats in Walnut Hills on Saturday, Sept. 27.
- Oakley Fancy Flea: Shop it out on the East Side on Saturday, Sept. 27.
- Art Off Pike: This annual street festival in Covington is celebrating its 10th birthday on Sunday, Sept. 28.
Remember: The vendor applications for our big holiday craft show are due by 11:59 p.m. on Sept. 1!
No comments yet