august art, craft + design events in cincinnati
What’s good in August? There are lots of things to do in Cincinnati:
- Free Friday: Admission to Cincinnati Museum Center is free on Friday, August 1.
- Lumenocity: We hope you got your tickets for this lit-up performance of the Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra in front of Music Hall! It’s the event of the summer, happening in Washington Park on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, August 1, 2 and 3.
- Crafty Hour: Get crafty for an evening at Broadhope Art Collective in Westwood on Wednesday, August 6.
- CAC TV: Be a part of the live studio audience at the Contemporary Arts Center on Thursday, August 7.
- Art on Vine: This art and craft event moves to Fountain Square for a show on Saturday, August 9.
- Second Sunday on Main: Check out this monthly not-to-be-missed street festival in OTR on Sunday, August 10.
- Stitch ‘n’ Bitch: Knit for an upcoming performance at Know Theatre in OTR on Sunday and Monday, August 10 and 11.
- Stitch n’ Sip: Pop down to the Hoop & Needle on Main Street in OTR for some crafting and camaraderie Thursday, August 14.
- City Flea: See what’s good at this urban flea market in OTR’s Washington Park on Saturday, August 16.
- I Made It! Market: Or take a road trip to Pittsburgh for this indie craft show on Saturday, August 16.
- Bring Your Own Craft: Learn how to bind books at the Cincinnati Art Museum on Sunday, August 17.
- DIYpsi: Roll up I-75 to Ypsilanti for this made-in-Michigan indie craft show on Saturday and Sunday, August 23 and 24.
- Oakley Fancy Flea: Get your shop on over on the east side on Saturday, August 30.
Just a friendly reminder that applications are open for our holiday show until Sept. 1!
No comments yet