march art, craft + design events in cincinnati
Put a spring in your step with these great art, craft and design events happening around the Queen City. You’ll never be short on things to do in Cincinnati this March:
- Essex Studios Art Walk: Visit the studios of dozens of local artists in Walnut Hills the evenings of Friday and Saturday, March 7 and 8.
- Craft Menagerie: Check out awesome handmade vendors at this indie craft show at Arnold’s Bar and Grill during Bockfest on Saturday, March 8.
- Happen Inc.’s 15th Birthday: Celebrate the birthday of this Northside family arts nonprofit on Saturday, March 8.
- Shoebox: This small-scale art show opens at Shrewdness of Apes in Covington on Friday, March 14.
- Macy’s Arts Sampler: Get a taste of all the arts Cincinnati has to offer on Saturday, March 15, including art, music and dance at locations all over the city.
- Cynthia Lockhart Artist’s Talk: This textile artist will discuss her work and the current exhibition “Threads of Heaven” at the Taft Museum on Saturday, March 15.
- BYOC: Wire Words Jewelry: Get crafty at the Cincinnati Art Museum and make some bent wire jewelry on Sunday, March 16.
- Sunset Salons: Adventure: The Clifton Cultural Arts Center hosts a panel discussion on adventure, along with light bites and libations, on Wednesday, March 26.
- Best of Cincinnati Celebration: CityBeat celebrates the best things the Queen City has to offer in a carnival in Northside on Wednesday, March 26.
- Hollis Hammonds: The amazing show “Worthless Matter” is up at DAAP Galleries all month at UC’s Clifton campus. It’s free and open to the public!