help out at our show!
Because we are but two ladies running this show, we always looking for a few great volunteers to help us out!
Volunteers help us out in two-hour shift, and in exchange we save them each one of our famous swag bags. (People wait in line for hours for them!) There are a couple different areas where we need extra hands on the day of the show — Saturday, April 26 — or the night before:
- Set-up volunteers help us set up the tables and stuff swag bags the night before the show.
- Greeters pass out swag bags first thing in the morning and show programs throughout the day. Along with greeting shoppers at the welcome table near the front door, they also keep track of how many visitors we have with a clicker. (And sometimes they draw us adorable doodles, like the one above.)
- Vendor relievers walk around the show and help any vendors who need a break or need help.
- Some volunteers will work outside, helping visitors find their way to parking, the food and the show itself.
- Load-in helpers are needed in the early morning to assist vendors as they bring in their displays. Load-in helpers should be able to lift heavy objects.
- Clean-up helpers are needed as the show ends to help stack tables and sweep up.
Want to help make Crafty Supermarket super awesome? Sign up here!