january art, craft + design events in cincinnati
It’s a restful time for us here at Crafty Supermarket — we had a great holiday show and are now starting to prepare for the spring show! This time of year is pretty quiet as far as craft shows go, but there are still creative things to do in Cincinnati this month. Do your New Year’s resolutions include getting your creative business in shape? There are some classes you might be interested in:
- LaunchCincy Entrepreneurship Workshops: Learn about business in these free workshops taught by faculty and students of Xavier University’s business school on Saturdays, Jan. 11, 18 and 25 at Bloc Coffee in Price Hill.
- ARTiculate: Sit in on a conversation with local artist Terence Hammonds at the Cincinnati Art Museum on Wednesday, Jan. 15.
- Art on Vine: The Rhinegeist brewery is hosting another mini art show at its space in OTR from noon to 7 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 19.
- Bring Your Own Craft: Try your hand at making vintage-inspired valentines at the Cincinnati Art Museum on Sunday, Jan. 19.
- One Night One Craft: Start off the new year by learning some new skills with the folks from Grailville Farms at the Contemporary Arts Center on Monday, Jan. 20.
- iSPYCINCY.com Website Relaunch Celebration: Party people are getting down for this website relaunch downtown on Friday, Jan. 24.
- Sunset Salons: Creation: Head to the Clifton Cultural Arts Center for this social event focusing on good conversation and snacks on Wednesday, Jan. 29.