june art, craft + design events
The craftiness continues! Cincinnati’s summer arts and crafts season is looking great — we’ve got local art shows, plus lots of hands-on DIY activities in our monthly list of crafty things to do in the Queen City in June.
- Summerfair: This annual arts fair has 300 vendors at Coney Island through Sunday, June 2.
- One Night One Craft: Upcycling Plastic Bags: at the Contemporary Arts Center on Monday, June 3.
- Northside Second Saturdays: Shop all night long in Northside the evening of Saturday, June 8, for Second Saturdays, and be sure to stop by Fabricate!
- DCCH Music & Arts Festival: This event benefitting a children’s center in Fort Mitchell will have 11 local crafters on Saturday, June 8.
- INDIEana Handicraft Exchange: Wanna take a little road trip? Indianapolis has a big old craft show near downtown from noon to 8 p.m. on Saturday, June 8.
- Second Sundays on Main: The street fair season kicks off with a dog parade and slow ride in OTR on Sunday, June 9.
- Folksiders: The first Folksiders of the summer brings 25 vendors to Rabbit Hash, KY, Sunday, June 9
- One Night One Craft: Urban Gardening: at the Contemporary Arts Center on Monday, June 10.
- The City Flea: This urban flea market in OTR’s Washington Park runs from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, June 15.
- Bring Your Own Craft: DIY Sketchbooks: The Cincinnati Art Museum gets crafty and sketchy at its monthly BYOC event on Sunday, June 16.
- One Night One Craft: Booze and Updos: at the Contemporary Arts Center on Monday, June 17.
- Sign Painters: Be among the first to watch this new documentary at the CAC — including the filmmakers and local artists — on Thursday, June 20.
- Etsy Craft Party: Make something with us at Fabricate in Northside on Saturday, June 22.
- One Night One Craft: Decadent Dairy: at the Contemporary Arts Center on Monday, June 24.
- Creative Mornings: This awesome monthly conversation series downtown happens next at the Montgomery Inn Boathouse on Friday, June 14.
- OTR Final Fridays: Gallery-hop and shop till you drop in Over-the-Rhine the evening of Friday, June 28.
Save the date! The next Crafty Supermarket will be Saturday, Nov. 23, at the historic Music Hall Ballroom downtown! Crafter applications will be open in the summer.
No comments yet