we’re in country living magazine!
Holy craft! Crafty Supermarket (and 6 other sweet indie craft fairs) are featured in the November 2012 issue of Country Living! We were contacted about the story months ago, so we can’t say that we were surprised, but we are super excited to finally see the issue on newsstands! And we’re in such good company — the featured holiday craft shows are:
- Renegade Craft Fair, San Francisco — Dec. 15 and 16, 2012
- Art vs. Craft, Milwaukee, WI — Nov. 24, 2012
- Crafty Wonderland, Portland, OR — Dec. 8 and 9, 2012
- No Coast Craft-o-Rama, Minneapolis — Dec. 7 and 8, 2012
- The Big Crafty, Asheville, NC — Dec. 2, 2012
- Craftland Show, Providence, RI — Nov. 23 to Dec. 31, 2012
- and us! Crafty Supermarket, Cincinnati, OH — Nov. 17, 2012
The pretty necklace pictured in the story is by our vendor Off the Beaten Path of Dayton, and the Gaslight B&B gets a shoutout as a nearby place to crash if you’re coming in from out of town!
Pick up an issue of Country Living on newsstands or your favorite bookstore to see it for yourself!
Trackbacks & Pingbacks