last-minute christmas crafty cincinnati shopping guide
Christmas will be here before you know it. Do you have all your presents lined up yet? We put together this guide of our favorite stores in Cincinnati that sell handmade goods. Check their websites for holiday hours! We also recommend checking out all the places in town where you can buy craft supplies — gift certificates for crafty classes make great gifts!
PS! We’re taking December off to relax with our friends and families, but in mid-January we’ll release the application info for our spring craft show, which is April 29, 2017, at the Clifton Cultural Arts Center in Cincinnati’s beautiful Gaslight District. If you’re interested in being a vendor at the show, keep following our website, Facebook or Twitter and sign up for our e-newsletter to be notified of when we post the application! Also read our handy crafter FAQ here.
Places to buy handmade gifts in Cincinnati
- 15 W. Pike St., Covington, KY; (859) 261-0493
- 1401 Reading Road, Over-the-Rhine; 513-723-1901
- 4019 Hamilton Ave., Northside; 513-283-0580
- 2010 Madison Road, O’Bryonville; 513-321-3750
- 1301 Main St., Over-the-Rhine; 513-918-4917
- 339 Ludlow Ave., Clifton; 513-739-0193
- 1201 Vine St., Over-the-Rhine; 513-533-1974
- 4577 Hamilton Ave., Northside; 513-542-4577
Redtree Art Gallery and Coffee Shop
- 3210 Madison Road, Oakley; 513-321-8733
- 11153 Main St., Sharonville; (513) 652-8539
- 3130 Wasson Road, Hyde Park; (866) GET-CLAY
- 2803 Woodburn Ave., East Walnut Hills; (513) 258-8461
And don’t forget local art museums’ gift shops!
- 609 Walnut St., Downtown; 513-578-6600
- 953 Eden Park Drive, Mount Adams; 877-472-4226
- 44 E. Sixth St., Downtown; 513-345-8400
- 316 Pike St., Downtown; 513-241-0343
Trackbacks & Pingbacks