december art, craft and design events in cincinnati
Still have a few people to buy presents for this season? This is our list of things to do in Cincinnati for December, and it includes lots of opportunities for buying handmade or making something cool to give:
- Maker Night: Modern Makers is hosting a gift-making evening on Short Vine on Wednesday, Dec. 3.
- Essex Studios Art Walk: The artists in this Walnut Hills studio will be open for business the evenings of Friday and Saturday, Dec. 5 and 6.
- Clay Alliance Holiday Pottery Fair: Get your fill of handcrafted ceramics at the Clifton Cultural Arts Center of Saturday, Dec. 6.
- Snowflake Sale: The students of the Art Academy of Cincinnati will be selling their work the evening of Saturday, Dec. 6.
- The OFF Market: AKA Oakley Fancy Flea, is doing their final show of the seasons at the 20th Century Theater on Sunday, Dec. 7.
- One Night One Craft: Make a contemporary live wreath at the Contemporary Arts Center on Monday, Dec. 8.
- The City Flea: The big holiday flea is in OTR’s Washington Park the evening of Saturday, Dec. 13.
- Art on Vine: Browse at this pop-up art shop at Rhinegeist on Sunday, Dec. 14.
- POP! A Holiday Market: Dandy Haberdashery is getting festive in Pleasant Ridge on Sunday, Dec. 14.
- Seasons FLEA-tings: This “Art & Maker Mall” is at the Christian Moerlein Bockfest Hall on Sunday, Dec. 14.
No comments yet