so much crafty stuff going on this weekend
Looking for something to do in Cincinnati this weekend? There are so many great crafty activities going on August 11 and 12!
- Community Arts Center Day: Community arts centers all around Cincinnati are having free events this weekend for anyone who loves the arts. For example, our home base, the Clifton Cultural Arts Center, is hosting a performance of Shakespeare’s The Tempest at 7 p.m. Saturday on the green!
All day Saturday 8/11
- Cincinnati Museum Center’s 1940s Weekend: “During 1940s Weekend, Museum Center and the Cincinnati History Museum highlight all of the sights, sounds, emotions and the history of a decade of triumph and transition.”
Saturday 8/11, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday 8/12, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m
- Northside Second Saturday: This event all up and down Hamilton Avenue in Northside will be major this month. Fabricate has a new show from Evangeline Bauerle. Northside International Airport is offering a sneak peek at its gallery space. Tons of businesses are participating—check out the full list here.
Saturday 8/11, 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Folksiders Market: Just down the road in Rabbit Hash, KY, this countryfied market offers art, crafts, food and music.
Sunday 8/12, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Second Sunday on Main: The theme for this month’s Second Sunday is Growth & Wellness, so there will be yoga demos, farmers market vendors and more, plus local arts and crafts vendors. It’s all happening down on Main Street in Over-the-Rhine.
Sunday 8/12, noon to 5 p.m.
We’ll see you out and about!