Applications for Crafty Supermarket’s 2012 Spring Show are due Feb. 29! Check out all the details in this post, and in our Crafter FAQ.
We’ll notify all crafter applicants of their acceptance status by March 15. We’ve notified applicants of their status—check your spam folder if you didn’t get an email!
Click here to apply!
Chris Glass was the official Crafty Supermarket photographer for the Holiday 2011 show. Check out his fab photos below!
Applications for our 2012 Spring Show will be open from Jan. 15 to Feb. 29! There’s a nonrefundable application fee of $10 to help us defray costs of running Crafty Supermarket. (You’ll be guided to pay via PayPal when you complete the application.) The vendor fee for our show is $75, but if you’re accepted, the application fee counts towards the table fee. We’ll notify crafters of their acceptance status by March 15.
What? Crafty Supermarket’s 2012 Spring Show
When? 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday, May 5, 2012
Where? Clifton Cultural Arts Center, 3711 Clifton Ave., Cincinnati, OH
Why? Because handmade is awesome!
We just couldn’t wait any longer: The next Crafty Supermarket will be May 5, 2012! Details about applying to be in the show will be posted in January. Subscribe to this blog, follow us on Facebook or Twitter, or sign up for our email newsletter to be notified about application details!
Are you stoked for the big show this weekend? We sure are, and so are our 50+ vendors! Here’s all the info you need to have a successful shopping trip, including insider info, a parking map and detailed directions.
What: Crafty Supermarket’s Holiday Show!
When: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 19, 2011
Where: Clifton Cultural Arts Center, 3711 Clifton Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45220
Cost: Free to the public!
- Got a wheelchair or a stroller? There’s an elevator on the west side of the building off the driveway between the CCAC and the recreation center.
- Want one of our 100 swag bags? Get in line real early! By the time the show starts at 11 a.m., we usually have a line around the block.
- Many of our vendors accept credit cards, but not all do, so we recommend bringing cash to the show. There’s no ATM on site, but there are plenty on Ludlow Avenue, about a half-mile south of the CCAC.
- Want to shop in peace? We totally understand—some folks just don’t like crowds. If you prefer to leisurely peruse all our vendors’ wares, come in the afternoon! Things usually slow down after 3 p.m.
- If you’ve got little ones, especially if they’re in strollers, we recommend coming to the show after the initial rush. Things can get very crowded, which can be overwhelming for tots!
- If you wanna get crafty, the BombShells will show you how to do yarn crafts at the show from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. And then DIY Printing will have a screenprinting demo and activities for kids from 3-6 p.m!
- Music at the show will be provided all day by Ben Davis of the PROJECTMILL collective.
The Clifton Cultural Arts Center in the Gaslight District is at 3711 Clifton Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45220. It’s right at the corner of Clifton and McAlpin avenues. The 17, 18, 19, 39 and 78 buses have stops within a half mile of the CCAC. Get more details at www.sorta.com.
Here are detailed Google Maps directions:
The closest parking is in the Clifton Rec Center lot right behind the CCAC, but if it fills up, you can park behind the Fairview German School—enter from McAlpin Avenue or from Clifton Avenue. There’s also plenty of street parking around the Clifton Gaslight neighborhood.
It’s the moment you’ve been waiting for: Our list of vendors for the holiday 2011 Crafty Supermarket is up!
More than a third of our 50+ crafters are new to the show, but many of your perennial favorites will be back, too! Just for fun, here’s a pie chart of our vendors’ geographical distribution:
And you can still get involved with the show, in any of the following ways:
Is it gonna be the best show ever? We think so!
One last poke for crafters thinking about applying for the holiday Crafty Supermarket show: We close the application form at midnight tonight — so get your act together if you’ve been meaning to apply but haven’t yet!
Get to the application and read all the details here. Applications are closed!