We put together an awesome Pinterest board of our spring craft show vendors...
Here’s all the info you need to have a successful shopping trip at our show on April 26, including insider info, a parking map and detailed directions.
Spring is still a couple months away, but if you need to get out of the house, check out these great art, craft and design events in Cincinnati in February!
the crafty news just keeps comin’:
- Covington’s Arts District is hosting a series of talks about small business. All the sessions take place at the Artists Enterprise Center, 25 W. Seventh St., Covington, KY 4101. The first one, with Melt owner Lisa Kagan, happened last week, but there’s still lots more good stuff:
- Thursday, May 20, at 7 p.m.: Rick Hoffman, owner, Covington Clay
- Tuesday, May 25, at 7 p.m.: Dan Korman, owner, Park+Vine
- Thursday, May 27, at 6 p.m.: Rebecca Volpe, Small Business Insights, City of Covington
- There’s going to be an art sale at Hamilton and Knowlton in Northside on June 5. Spaces start at just $15, and the deadline to apply is May 28. You can apply right here!
- Going to the Taft Museum is now free on Sundays! It used to be free on Wednesdays.
- Northside micromarket Picnic and Pantry is rumored to be opening up shop this weekend. If it’s anything like their debut at the Crafty Supermarket show, there’s going to be a run on tacos, so dine early and often, people.