Are you super excited for the big Crafty Supermarket holiday craft show? Here’s all the info you need to have a successful shopping trip, including insider info, a parking map and detailed directions to our new venue.
Posts tagged ‘parking’
Are you stoked for the big show this weekend? We sure are, and so are our 50+ vendors! Here’s all the info you need to have a successful shopping trip, including insider info, a parking map and detailed directions.
What: Crafty Supermarket’s Holiday Show!
When: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 19, 2011
Where: Clifton Cultural Arts Center, 3711 Clifton Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45220
Cost: Free to the public!
- Got a wheelchair or a stroller? There’s an elevator on the west side of the building off the driveway between the CCAC and the recreation center.
- Want one of our 100 swag bags? Get in line real early! By the time the show starts at 11 a.m., we usually have a line around the block.
- Many of our vendors accept credit cards, but not all do, so we recommend bringing cash to the show. There’s no ATM on site, but there are plenty on Ludlow Avenue, about a half-mile south of the CCAC.
- Want to shop in peace? We totally understand—some folks just don’t like crowds. If you prefer to leisurely peruse all our vendors’ wares, come in the afternoon! Things usually slow down after 3 p.m.
- If you’ve got little ones, especially if they’re in strollers, we recommend coming to the show after the initial rush. Things can get very crowded, which can be overwhelming for tots!
- If you wanna get crafty, the BombShells will show you how to do yarn crafts at the show from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. And then DIY Printing will have a screenprinting demo and activities for kids from 3-6 p.m!
- Music at the show will be provided all day by Ben Davis of the PROJECTMILL collective.
The Clifton Cultural Arts Center in the Gaslight District is at 3711 Clifton Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45220. It’s right at the corner of Clifton and McAlpin avenues. The 17, 18, 19, 39 and 78 buses have stops within a half mile of the CCAC. Get more details at www.sorta.com.
Here are detailed Google Maps directions:
The closest parking is in the Clifton Rec Center lot right behind the CCAC, but if it fills up, you can park behind the Fairview German School—enter from McAlpin Avenue or from Clifton Avenue. There’s also plenty of street parking around the Clifton Gaslight neighborhood.