Summer in the city is the best time! These are the top crafty things to do in Cincinnati for July:
- Art on Vine: This monthly art show celebrates Independence Day at Fountain Square on Sunday, July 3.
- Drink and Draw: Booze your own adventure with Chase Public at the Contemporary Arts Center on Thursday, July 7.
- Hamilton Flea: This northern suburb hosts an urban market of its own on Saturday, July 9.
- Second Sunday on Main: Shop with vendors and retailers monthly on Main Street in Over-the-Rhine on Sunday, July 10.
- One Night One Craft ($): Make a map of your experiments at the Contemporary Arts Center on Wednesday, July 13.
- The City Flea: Shop the big flea in Over-the-Rhine’s beautiful Washington Park on Saturday, July 16.
- One Night One Craft ($): Turn an old shirt into mudcloth at the CAC on Wednesday, July 20.
- The Good People Festival: Enjoy music, craft activities and artisan vendors in Covington on Sunday, July 24.
- CAC Makerspace ($): Learn how to incorporate circuits into your sewing at the CAC on Wednesday, July 27.
- Art After Dark: Enjoy a cocktail at the Cincinnati Art Museum the evening of Friday, June 29.
- The OFF Market: Shop the day away in Oakley Square on Saturday, July 30.
Save the date: Applications will be posted July 15 for our big holiday show, happening this year at the University of Cincinnati Rec Center on Saturday Nov. 19!