At our big holiday show — this Saturday!! — we’ve got some hands-on craft activities for makers young and old, and you can see some of our crafters do demos on TV this week!
- Kiki Magazine: The people of this fab mag for tween girls will be offering free hands-on 10-minute sewing machine lessons to kids and adults from 1 to 4 p.m. to raise awareness for their upcoming Sew Much More crowdfunding campaign for a sewing club for underserved girls in the Cincinnati area. Sign up to reserve your session at the Kiki booth on the day of the show!
- Craftologies: Have you ever wondered where all the monsters go after Halloween? The ladies of Craftologies, a crafty party center in Withamsville, will show you how to make a free felt monster wallet!
And! Tune in to FOX19 this week to see three of our vendors doing what they do live on the morning show! Here’s the lineup:
- 9:45 a.m. Monday, Nov. 24: Melissa Bracken of The Happy Groundhog Studio
- 8:10 a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 25: Liz Stutzman of Vintageliz
- 9:05 a.m. Wednesday, Nov. 26: Katelin Reeser of Rock Salt Vintage