2012 Spring Sponsors
We heart our wonderful sponsors:
- AIGA Cincinnati
- Arnold’s Bar and Grill
- Atomic Number 10
- Brazee Street School of Glass
- The Comet
- Contemporary Arts Center
- Dojo Gelato
- Fireside Pizza + Melt
- gracie sparkles books
- La Terza Coffee
- Market Side Mercantile
- Smartfish Studio & Sustainable Supply
- Sushi Bears
- Sweet Peace Bakery
- Taft Museum
- Taste of Belgium
- Visionaries and Voices
- Wire & Twine
Want to help support Crafty Supermarket?
Holiday show sponsor deadline: October 15
Indie craft is all about meeting the maker of the things you buy, consuming conscientiously and supporting local economies. Crafty Supermarket’s holiday 2012 show will have about 50 crafters, makers and artisans from the city and beyond. We’re expecting a big crowd of shoppers—who love buying handmade, local and sustainable—and we’d like to connect you with them.
Here’s a brief history:
- Nov. 21, 2009: Our first show at the Northside Tavern had 20 craft vendors and more than 1,000 shoppers.
- April 17, 2010: Our second show, at the Clifton Cultural Arts Center had 50 crafters and 1,600 shoppers.
- Nov. 20, 2010: Our third show, at the CCAC, had more than 50 crafters and attracted 2,100 shoppers.
- May 7, 2011: Our fourth show, at the CCAC, had 55 crafters and attracted 1,700 shoppers.
- Nov. 19, 2011: Our fifth show, on our second anniversary, attracted more than 50 crafters and 2,500 shoppers.
To help this epic indie craft show grow and flourish, we seek support from local businesses. Our show programs (1,000 will be printed) have information about our crafters, plus a local business guide and ads from sponsors. Sponsoring Crafty Supermarket includes a listing on our website and an ad in the program, starting at just $60. Contact us if you’re interested in sponsoring Crafty Supermarket! The deadline for sponsors for our holiday show is October 15.
We’ll be giving away 125 swag bags to the first lucky shoppers of the day and our trusty volunteers. If you’d like to contribute promo items for your local business or crafty enterprise, please send 130 pieces by Nov. 1 to: Fabricate, attn: Crafty Supermarket, 4037 Hamilton Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45223. (If you’re in town, feel free to drop your swag off during normal Fabricate hours in a box or bag labeled Crafty Supermarket!)