essential info for shoppers
Are you ready for the big Crafty Supermarket Holiday show? We sure are, and so are our 100 makers! Here’s all the info you need to have a successful day out, including insider info, a parking map and detailed directions to Music Hall.
What: Crafty Supermarket’s Spring Show
When: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday, December 1, 2018
Where: Music Hall Ballroom at 1241 Elm St., Cincinnati, OH 45202
Cost: Free to the public!
The Music Hall Ballroom at 1241 Elm St., Cincinnati, OH 45202, on the southern end of Music Hall, right across the street from Washington Park in Over-the-Rhine. Many buses stop within a few blocks of Music Hall — plan your trip at Go Metro.
Here are detailed Google Maps directions to Music Hall:
- from Columbus, Ohio, and points northeast
- from Dayton, Ohio, and points north
- from Louisville and points southwest
- from Indianapolis and points west
Music Hall is right next to Washington Park in Over-the-Rhine, with plenty of parking nearby. The garage across Central Parkway is open but you will have to walk around to the Elm Street entrance now that the covered skywalk is gone. There’s also easily accessed parking under Washington Park — from there you’ll go across Elm Street and take the stairs up to the ballroom or use the newly installed passenger elevator for easy access.
- Want one of our 100 swag bags? Arrive early! By the time the show starts at 11 a.m., we usually have a good line going. The swag bags will be available from the Elm Street entrance.
- If you arrive at the Music Hall Ballroom before the show opens at 11 a.m., please wait in line. The line forms outdoors so come prepared and bring a friend to keep you company! We can’t allow shoppers in the venue until the show officially starts for everyone’s safety!
- Many of our vendors accept credit cards, but not all of them do, so we recommend bringing cash to the show. There are ATMs in Washington Park across the street if you need one.
- We love pets, but the only animals allowed inside the show are service animals.
- Ben Davis of Bad Veins will be spinning tunes all day as our in-house DJ.
- If you prefer to leisurely peruse all our vendors’ wares, come in the afternoon! Things will slow down after 4 p.m., and our vendors are well-stocked so you don’t have to worry about missing the good stuff!
- In terms of food at the show, we’ll have food trucks outside and some food vendors inside, plus a cash bar.
- Music Hall is located in the heart of OTR. You can easily spend a whole day in the neighborhood. The OTR Chamber has a great map you can explore here! There are tons of great shops to check out. Make a day of it!
Finally, if you want to scope out the new talent before you arrive, the new vendor spotlight here. Make your list and check it twice! Thank you so much for checking out our show and supporting handmade this holiday season at the longest standing indie crafty show in Cincinnati. We can’t wait to see you!